Movies I love, Me Encanta
In no particular order. Just top of mind. Ten movies I really love and will probably watch again one day.
- This Is Where I Leave You - Adam Driver (who is also Kylo Ren in Star Wars!). Great family movie.
- Pan's Labyrinth - Director Guillermo el Toro (Guillermo!!), when you love Spanish movies about History, War, Resistance. Told as a fairy tale.
- Doubt - Meryl Streep
- Men in Black 3 - Will Smith (because of my most favorite movie scene ever)
- The Man from Earth - a great philosophical conversation about getting older and moving away.
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - Jim Carrey & Kate Winslet - It's OK
- Interstellar - Because stars are made to discover
- The Departed - I think I like almost every movie with Matt Damon in it. The Bourne Identity, Good Will Hunting... but the Departed is absolutely a winner in this top 10.
- Avatar and number 10. Dances with Wolves which is actually the same story as Avatar only told in a different way.
Curious if this top 10 changes over time. I'm sure it will. Panta Rhei